This Notice provides information about data we collect, use, and share, and our commitment to using the personal data we collect in compliance with all known United States, European Union and Canadian privacy regulations. We respect your personal information.
Why do we collect information or data?
We rely on various sources of information to run our business. In some instances, this information may include data that could be used to identify a particular individual, otherwise referred to as Personal Information. In this Notice, we will provide multiple examples of how Personal Information we collect may be used and why it is important. For example, when a consumer purchases one of our products we must collect their name, email address, and payment information to complete the transaction.
Some of the reasons to collect information are to:
* Provide our products and services, including this Site, and improve them over time;
* Allow you to purchase products and services;
* Personalize and manage our relationship with you, including introducing you to products or services that may be of interest to you or to provide customer support;
* Investigate, respond to, and manage inquiries or events.
* Work with and respond to law enforcement and regulators; and
* Research matters relating to our business such as security threats and vulnerabilities.
What Kind of Personal Information Do We Collect?
The following are examples of the type of Personal Information that may be collected.
* Contact information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number)
* Payment information (including payment card numbers, billing address, and bank account information)
* Product purchase and use history
* Account log-in credentials
* Your location
* Your interests
* Demographic information
In addition to the above, we may also collect other information related to user interactions with or use of our Services (“Usage Data”). Much of this Usage Data, for example, clickstream data and aggregate usage statistics, is generally not personally identifying. On the other hand, some of this Usage Data either alone or when combined or linked with your Personal Information, may allow your identity to be discovered. In such cases, we treat the combined data as Personal Information. In many cases, Usage Data is gathered automatically by systems or technology such as cookies.
Information collected automatically:
* Details about your computers, devices, applications, and networks (including IP address, browser characteristics, device ID, operating system, and language preferences);
* Activities on our websites and usage patterns of products and services (including referring URLs, dates and times of website visits, and clickstream data);
* Details about Internet, App, or network usage (including URLs or domain names of websites you visit, information about applications that attempt to access your network, or traffic data);
* Data about files and communications, such as potential malware or spam (which may include computer files, emails and attachments, email addresses, metadata, and traffic data, or portions or hashes—a hash file is a file that has been converted into a numerical string by a mathematical algorithm.
How Do We Collect Information?
We collect information directly from you, as well as automatically when you use our services and in some cases from third parties.
The Information You Provide Us:
Typically the information we collect directly from you are your contact details, payment or billing data, and relationship information like the content of customer service requests that you initiate, reviews you submit on our products, or responses to surveys. You decide how much information to share with us in most cases, but not sharing required information may limit your ability to engage in some activities such as payment information required to complete a purchase.
Information Collected Automatically:
When you use or interact within our website and use our services, we receive and store information generated by your activity, like Usage Data, and other information automatically collected from your browser or mobile device. This information may include your IP address; browser type and version; preferred language; geographic location using IP address or the GPS, wireless, or Bluetooth technology on your device; operating system and computer platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Site, including date and time; products you viewed or searched for; and areas of our Site that you visited. We also may log the length of time of your visit and the number of times you visit and purchase or use the Services. We may assign you one or more unique identifiers to help keep track of your future visits.
In most cases, this information is generated by various tracking technologies. Tracking technologies may include “cookies,” “flash LSOs,” “web beacons” or “web bugs,” and “clear GIF’s”
Information from Other Sources:
If we receive any information about you from other sources, we may add it to the information we already have about you. For example, if we receive a list of subscribers to a publication and we note that you are a user of our products and also a subscriber, we may combine that information. Examples of information we may receive from other sources includes updated delivery or payment information which we use to correct our records, purchase or redemption information, customer support or enrollment information, page view, search term and search result information from business partners, and credit or identity information which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
omaiusa.com uses your information mostly to provide you our Services, to customize or improve our offerings or perhaps to recommend other products or services we think you may find of interest (once you have opted-in for such communication).
Business Uses. We may use Personal Information for other business purposes, including to:
* Analyze users’ behavior when using omaiusa.com products and services to customize preferences;
* Establish and manage your customer accounts;
* Collect and process payments and complete transactions;
* Provide customer support, manage subscriptions, and respond to requests, questions, and comments;
* Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, and other offers and promotions;
* Enable posting on our blogs and other communications;
* Customize, measure, and improve our websites, products, services, and advertising;
* Analyze and develop new products, services, and websites;
* Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
* Prevent, detect, identify, investigate, respond, and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity;
* Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements, and policies; and
* Perform other activities consistent with this Notice.
As part of our services we also process certain information to ensure the safety and proper functioning of our programs including:
* Spam protection;
* Virus protection;
* Intrusion detection, prevention, and protection;
* Threat prevention and prediction;
* Network defense;
* Data encryption;
* Back-up and recovery activities.
When Do We Share Personal Information?
We may share Personal Information in the following ways:
* Other users where integral to particular services where you have chosen to share such information, or where you have posted user content (e.g., comments and reviews, social media posts, photos or locations to groups you create);
* Authorized service providers who perform services for us (including cloud services, data storage, sales, marketing, investigations, payment processing, customer support, and bill collection).
* If we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss, including to protect against fraud or credit risk.
* To legal, governmental, or judicial authorities, as instructed or required by those authorities or applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity, such as in response to a subpoena or investigating suspected illicit activity (including identifying those who use our services for illegal activities). We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies activities that we in good faith believe to be illegal.
* In connection with, or during negotiations of, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves substantially all of our assets or functions where Personal Information is transferred or shared as part of the business assets (provided that such party agrees to use such Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with this Notice).
* With others only after obtaining your consent. If we want to share Personal Information other than as permitted or described above, we will provide you with a choice to opt in to such sharing and you may choose to instruct us not to share the information.
Your California Privacy Rights – Shine the Light Law
omaiusa.com does not share your Personal Information with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing use without your permission.
Links omaiusa.com may contain links to other websites. omaiusa.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites by omaiusa.com.
What Choices Do You Have About Your Personal Information?
We offer certain choices about how we communicate with our users and what Personal Information we obtain about them. Many of our products allow users to make choices about the Personal Information collected.
* You may choose not to receive marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or other instructions in our marketing emails.
* To remove your Personal Information from a website testimonial, please contact us at Info@omaiusa.com.
* If you chose to no longer receive marketing information, omaiusa.com may still communicate with you regarding such things as product functionality, responses to service requests, or other transactional, non-marketing/administrative related purposes.
How you can access and correct inaccuracies?
You may request access or changes to, or removal of, your Personal Information in accordance with applicable laws by contacting us at Info@omaiusa.com. We will advise you of any applicable fee prior to performing your request.
The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. We keep your Personal Information for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of our products or for as long as we have another business purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law, reasonably necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes, or to provide you with feedback or information you might request. The information we collect may be stored and processed in servers in the United States.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
omaiusa.com does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 without first obtaining parental consent in accordance with applicable laws like the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States or the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. We do not knowingly use Personal Information from children for any purpose.
omaiusa.com is headquartered in the United States and we have operations, entities, and service providers in the United States. We do not knowingly transfer your information to any other region.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or use of any websites that are not affiliated with omaiusa.com
Agents We employ an agency and a web developer to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending emails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance.
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you surf the Internet. When you request pages from the omaiusa.com web server, the server automatically logs your IP address, but not the e-mail address. omaiusa.com may use the log for various purposes, including systems administration.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, or would like to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact by emailing email@example.com
Changes and Acceptance
omaiusa.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. By using omaiusa.com you signify your agreement with the terms of our privacy statement. Your continued use of the website after any changes to this privacy statement signifies your agreement to the changes. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this website, you may write to us at the following address: 601 Chelsea Road, Oceanside, NY 11572